This is a recorded version of a past event. Please login using your name and email address to view this presentation.
In Episode Three of our Practical Approach Webinar Series, the user will learn about approaching test method development for some common DSC applications:
- Understanding the thermal stability of the materials to be tested – Thermogravimetric Analysis (TGA)
- An example for approaching test method development
- ASTM method for determination of a Tg of a polymer
- ASTM method for determination of the melt/crystallization of a polymer
- ASTM method for determination of cure reactions of thermosets
- ASTM method for determination of oxidative stability
About the Speaker
Dr. Kadine Mohomed earned her Ph.D. in Material Chemistry from the University Of South Florida, where her doctorial dissertation focused on the development and thermal characterization of bio-compatible, polymeric coatings for an implantable glucose sensor. After joining TA Instruments in 2006 as a Thermal Analysis & Microcalorimetry Applications Engineer, Dr. Mohomed took over the role of Applications Laboratory Manager in 2014. Dr. Mohomed and her team of applications engineers support TA Instruments’ award-winning support and service network, assisting customers with sample and data analysis, as well as general product support.
You will receive an email with instructions for login promptly. Please check your email now, including the SPAM folder.
Name on Card: